Does KTM come with a stick up in the a..

knutk

Reaction score
I joined this forum a few months back, and I stay at the BMW section, since I have (and ride) several BMWs.

But the weird thing is, no matter what subject comes up, there is always someone that has to spread negativity. And the weirdest part is, they don't even drive the bikes them selves. Some have previous ownership of BWS, others don't.

What they seem to have in common though is that they now ride KTM. Not Honda, not whatever brand, they ride KTM. This puzzles me. I have several friends that ride KTM, and they are all fine people that enjoy riding their bike.

In here, when reading posts in the BMW section, I sometimes wonder, does the KTM come with a stick up the riders ass, and is it optional or standard?

I don't mind you guys enjoying your KTMs. But I enjoy my BMWs. I am in the position where I can buy the bike I want, when I want, and BMWs are my choice.

I find it highly disrespectful that other riders can not get into their head that not every one wants the same as they do. And not only do they not understand it, they also have to throw dirt at others at any given opportunity. True, it's probably only a few guys, and this makes me think that the stick is probably optional.

Well gentlemen, to the ones having a hard time sitting down: Next time, try ordering your bike without the stick. That will make you feel better.

To the grown up majority of KTM riders, my apologies for bringing the subject up.

Stick up the arse :nenau

I'm not sure if you realise what you've typed but that really is too funny for words :D

What you will find is that the vast majority in here enjoy some banter, don't have an 'allegiance' to a brand, don't take life too seriously and don't go running to mummy and close a thread when they don't agree with what they hear :thumb2

You'll find they are passionate about their particular bike and value quirks, character, sex, drugs and fast women (or men) over and above free coffee at the bland idntikit dealer and bikes that do everything they say on the tin.

In short, KTM owners are just soooooooo fecking cool.

End of :beerjug:

Andres

PS Never grow up, never grow old....................:kissy2

PPS I'm not letting Stick anywhere near my arse, I don't know where he's been :eek:

I'm not sure if you realise what you've typed but that really is too funny for words :D

What you will find is that the vast majority in here enjoy some banter, don't have an 'allegiance' to a brand, don't take life too seriously and don't go running to mummy and close a thread when they don't agree with what they hear :thumb2

You'll find they are passionate about their particular bike and value quirks, character, sex, drugs and fast women (or men) over and above free coffee at the bland idntikit dealer and bikes that do everything they say on the tin.

Andres

Well, I'm happy for you.
Enjoy your ride :aidan

Andres

PPS I'm not letting Stick anywhere near my arse, I don't know where he's been :eek:

Amen to that brother :beerjug:

Andres

I'm with you, Andres!

I don't intend to ever grow up either but old i can't control!

I own bikes made by BMW, H-D, Ducati, Kawasaki, Norton, Moto Guzzi and I used to have a KTM.

Does this make me a bad person???? :beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Andres

Fuc you Andrex lol , your such a card... I know where you have been tho .. up your own arse. Best get off this side before I turn all orange and clever see ya xxxx

I'm with you, Andres!

I don't intend to ever grow up either but old i can't control!

I own bikes made by BMW, H-D, Ducati, Kawasaki, Norton, Moto Guzzi and I used to have a KTM.

Does this make me a bad person????
:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Not bad, just a lucky, greedy f*cker. What will you be like when you retire? :beerjug:

Knutk - Sounds like you need to check your own arse for sticks.

3 KTMs and 2 BMWs in my garage and don't need a stick up my arse a to tell you which are the most fun, perhaps you do for moaning about it :D

This just keeps getting better. More snowflakes throwing their toys out the pram. :JB

3 KTMs and 2 BMWs in my garage and don't need a stick up my arse a to tell you which are the most fun, perhaps you do for moaning about it :D

Are you implying you prefer the "stick bikes"?

My respect :aidan

I still haven’t admitted to my mother that I own a GS because she’s never called me a c*nt but there’s always a first time :D

But in her defence she always knew you were but decided that she would let you find out yourself at some point when you grew up .
Bless her

Back
Top Bottom