Has this been posted ?

So basically just ride straight ahead in a bend.........:D liking my Nav6 more now

Yeah my nav6 is better, the screen is like a pretty wife, nice to look at but not much fucking use.

Still wont connect to my Packtalk properly (it locks out all other functions of the packtalk).

The nav is very useful for displaying bike data in addition to the TFT.

Personally I think it's redundant if you have the TFT. If you have analogue, maybe but most of what you see on the parameters page on the NAV6 you can see on the TFT.

Garmin is great if in addition to biking you do mountain climbing, hill walking, desert adventures, fly or sail. But if all you want is a great, easy to use, easily configurable satnav that comes (generally) with lifetime updates of maps and safety cameras..... TomTom every time.

Yeah my nav6 is better, the screen is like a pretty wife, nice to look at but not much fucking use.

Still wont connect to my Packtalk properly (it locks out all other functions of the packtalk).

My Nav6 does everything the TFT does and better IMHO and talks perfectly to the Schuberth C4 with SC1 comms, but that is another debate.

My Nav6 does everything the TFT does and better IMHO and talks perfectly to the Schuberth C4 with SC1 comms, but that is another debate.
What a lot of old tosh...
I take it you havnt got TFT.

Just got a confirmation from my dealer that the Tomtom maps are just going to be added to the Smartphone app, so basically no change on the TFT screen except maybe better directions and twistie roads, however, I do not know how the TFT will do twistie roads with left and right and straight arrows...........:rob

With twisty arrows, silly :D

Attachments

• 9DE089B3-8280-4369-9491-A0426B57BCD7.png
    9DE089B3-8280-4369-9491-A0426B57BCD7.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 83
No. It doesn't.
And if it does. You havnt got it set up correctly.
Use the jog dile to jog on.

So why can't I connect to other riders or switch to DMC mode when connected to the TFT. It's shit.
I've already told you why.
Just because you're too dumb work it out correctly. You dismiss it as shit.
My dad hated video recorders for the same reason.
Not understanding. It's cool. I understand. Its clear. But you are wrong. Just like my old dad. Silly old sausage.

Back
Top Bottom