Who’s heading down

So Ash....are you dining in the Plume or in your van ce soir? 🧐

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the van.
Watching gardeners world.

Living the dream.. :D

Just trying to decide

Panniers, or just tent & bag/mat ( and beg, borrow, half inch, food and drink ; ) )

Just remembered the ‘Rat 1150’ has no panniers, or tank bag or one of those devils creations known as a topbox.... apologies if I arrive looking like Michelin man wearing a weekends worth of clothes.

Just remembered the ‘Rat 1150’ has no panniers, or tank bag or one of those devils creations known as a topbox.... apologies if I arrive looking like Michelin man wearing a weekends worth of clothes.

Whatever happened to the old days bin bags, and a few bungy straps........

I thought you’d give the helicopter an outing. Or is Dartmoor a no fly zone? :D

If you're going to look a real scruffy oik tomorrow I'm keeping my distance as I'll be in fully panniered up adventure bike trim :cool: :D

Not a cloud in the Sky

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1535707156370.jpg
    FB_IMG_1535707156370.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 85
I’d love to have been there but I’ve gone cultural instead

0a91768322c8d18bb243f8fa8999b7ca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom