1250 it is !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spain?

Really??

Keep on drinking the Koolaid dude.

Andres

I genuinely don’t think he knows how much of an idiot he’s making himself look.

He certainly doesn’t know that a lot of us on here are friends, and the number of PM’s and texts going round taking the piss out of him is hilarious. :JB

Keep up the good work, Boxercunt. :beerjug::D

Like Knut said life must be very sad and boring for you guys...but I won't stupe down to your superior levels...:arselick:
Soon we will be test-riding the new 1250GS...:dabone
Arselick we still wait for the real story about the ticket in mexico you got and days later you did not get because your friend talked the Federales out of it before he got decapitated...:natter
If I ever heard a load of bollocks that was definitely the biggest load...:thumb2
Too bad we can't fast forward to oct 2nd 2018...

Like Knut said life must be very sad and boring for you guys...but I won't stupe down to your superior levels...:arselick:
Soon we will be test-riding the new 1250GS...:dabone
Arselick we still wait for the real story about the ticket in mexico you got and days later you did not get because your friend talked the Federales out of it before he got decapitated...:natter
If I ever heard a load of bollocks that was definitely the biggest load...:thumb2
Too bad we can't fast forward to oct 2nd 2018...

Listen up you fucking retard, I never said we got a ticket I just said we got stopped by the police.
Luckily our guide knew the score that they were just corrupt and he talked them out of it and we were let off.
You ,being the know all twat that you are said it wouldn’t be possible to go fast enough on a Versys 650 to get pulled over.
You probably think I made it all up-we don’t all dream up bollox In our sleep like you !
Here is the awfully slow Versys near the summit of Mt Popocatépetl about an hour after the run in with the corrupt police who you love so much on your trips of a lifetime to Mexico !

aedd37b46e5cb00774fef5ffa66d57b0.jpg

And how dare you make fun of the fact that I had friends murdered in Cancun (about a decade ago).

On top of that you’re a racist fucking idiot who doesn’t even know that Spain and Slovenia are not the same thing.
I won’t be replying to you again as I’m fed up of your pathetic posts,as are many of us on here.

So just fuck off from where you came.

Have a nice day....

This is now so monotonous a moderator should put us out of our misery and close the thread. Anybody that still thinks this is entertainment must be a subscriber to the Kardashians. The guy is a first class troll and I bet you if the janitor does a bit of digging we will know him from somewhere. This was so genuinely an LC type thread but any originality has gone. Being sucked in for 53 pages is good going.

BTW troll, keep on with references to decapitation, which is in poor taste. Your days on here will be numbered I bet.

TOMOS Yugo not Spanish made Puch mopeds...who cares ?
Akrapovic is made in Slovenia,too.Great quality stuff !
But that is how it goes.A small but loud non LC riding minority comes over to crap on everything.
Then cries when called out and defects to personal attacks and name calling.
Then as a last resort asks for the police and censorship.
Like in the real world...:(
Leave the adults alone when they talk about important things like a new 1250 GS...or just faak off...:thumb Especially if you have nothing to contribute !
This is a BMW-ENTHUSIAST forum where people actually like BMW motorcycles and love to ride them and get EXITED when something new comes out !
But I can tell you one thing;on the American and german GS sides there a even more wankers even more political correct and more boring than the few wankers we got here !
Take that as a compliment...:thumby:
Arsey sorry about your friend...if this is true...and if he was innocent...and not being another superior pompous-azz arsehole like you come across...or involded in the narco business...which indeed can get you killed very quickly !Otherwise Mexico is a wonderful country full of friendly people,great food and speedlimits that don't get enforced...:thumb2

Boxerlust, we have a section here for talking general bollox 'n' shite.... please don't post it in what are supposed to be tech sections like this one :thumb

With all due respect. Out of as of now, 54 pages, probably 52 of them are filled with none relevant contents, trolling and nonsense.

Of all the contents, you select to point your finger to Boxerlust? I hope this was a joke...

Paul it was all good and pretty close to the real thing as Ben Purvis on Bennetts secon'd our speculations a few days later except for 10 hp less than expected...until the Monty Python parade showed up being jealous on their jellow pumpkins and green frogs saying the new GS is really worse than their shit...:D
Let's get back on topic...or shut up until October 2nd...;)
But it is fun as the losers already resort to name calling and call for censorship like the skirts they really are...:thumb

Paul it was all good and pretty close to the real thing as Ben Purvis on Bennetts secon'd our speculations a few days later except for 10 hp less than expected...until the Monty Python parade showed up being jealous on their jellow pumpkins and green frogs saying the new GS is really worse than their shit...:D
Let's get back on topic...or shut up until October 2nd...;)
But it is fun as the losers already resort to name calling and call for censorship like the skirts they really are...:thumb

No need for censorship, just subscribe and jump into the main ring, you might learn a few things about life in general.

No need for censorship, just subscribe and jump into the main ring, you might learn a few things about life in general.

He's not going to be told.
It's not his fault, it was the big boys.

The thread has run its course. The fun is over. Continuously posting bollocks on here, in this section as Paul said, has gotten out of control. The other members will take their leave as it was old last week.

Ah good, bring to the boil and let simmer for 2 months, stiring regularly...

So we're still on course with this nice new recipe.

Hope you like it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom