1250 it is !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsey go faak yourself and annoy the Afreeka-tweeny,ugly H2R and KTM ready to race Forums for a change...:thumb2
Or keep making an arse of yourself here...:D
I myself have better things to do than go on Honda,Kawasaki or KTM forum's and try to evangelize the idiots like you try here...;)
We know the truth as we ride BMW's for a reason...:thumb2
Been there done that and don't have to buy another Honda or KTM to know how boring or crap they really are...:thumb

There’s only one person making an arse of themselves on this thread, and it’s you.

I came to this thread to read news about 1250GS, I left with a headache and almost zero information.

UKGS'er at its best. Welcome to the land of tossers.

You'll be back. :D

I hear you Knut...the new KTM 1290's (SD,SA,SDGT) for 2019/20 have huge exhaust systems to make them EU-5 compliant...Also the new 790 line will be completely made in china...Exiting news for sure...:D

No they don’t. Yet more misinformation. :rolleyes:

Do you think anyone would take anything that comes out his mouth seriously?
Listen to your own advice and just ignore him, he's a loud mouthed cnut that doesn't need any encouragement.
Hang on a minute, there's a few of them on here so he should fit in just fine......................

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hm...

What about KTMs new color scheem?

42330483900_c92f53bb93_z.jpg

Do you think anyone would take anything that comes out his mouth seriously?
Listen to your own advice and just ignore him, he's a loud mouthed cnut that doesn't need any encouragement.
Hang on a minute, there's a few of them on here so he should fit in just fine......................

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good point :thumb

Ok. It's about time we get back to the subject.

Rumors has it that the 1250 GS might be available as an all-wheel drive.
That will completely freak out the competition.

Here is a spyshot:

43421107574_d095613842_z.jpg

Thank fuck the cnut is not a subscriber. That will really fry his brains :D

Knut , where can I get the KTM rainbow flag ?
I will put it on my saddle-bags when I smoke those fags on my GS...Ready to Race ? My azz...:D
I love it...:thumby:

And yes like most Triumph's coming from Thailand now the whole 790 line will be made in china from next year on...KTM will change the slogan though..."Leady to Lace"...:D

Back to the mighty 1250 GS...in 43 days on October 2nd we finally know the FACTS and see it for real...:beerjug:
Count down is running...
A month later the rest of the 1250 boxers...as they'll all get the new motor for 2019 !
Possibly even a 1250 S...:clap

You can clearly see how they elected that fucking idiot.

Surely these Guys are trolls..they must be pissing themselves :blast...if not, its the best thread ever :D

Surely these Guys are trolls..they must be pissing themselves :blast...if not, its the best thread ever :D

They’re both the same person. It’s fun to play along with him though ;)

About 6 months before the WC models appeared I was talking to a trusted dealer who was able to give chapter and verse on the yet to be announced (other than in spy shot) r1200gs wc , similarly many months before the GSA WC models appeared they had full specs available for all the models and dealer principles had actually seen the bike months before the official launch.

The pattern continued with the 310 bikes and even last year they had full information on the forthcoming 750 and 850 models and any delays in release.

Was in there on Saturday and asked about the 1250 which certain people seem to know all about and the dealer said the only specs that they have seen so far are those in the press on the Bennetts website and that they have had no official release dates or specifications .

They did admit to having had punters in to place orders for a yet officially unannounced and unpriced motorcycle.

I have no doubt that they are on their way and may even be seen at shows later this year and may even be in the showrooms next spring (unless they are delayed due to production issues) but FFS for certain posters to be quoting performance figures and model options (and how superior the bike will be to everything on the market ) at this time is utter bollocks.

Think a separate fantasy vvt section needs to initiated where they can f*ck off to .

About 6 months before the WC models appeared I was talking to a trusted dealer who was able to give chapter and verse on the yet to be announced (other than in spy shot) r1200gs wc , similarly many months before the GSA WC models appeared they had full specs available for all the models and dealer principles had actually seen the bike months before the official launch.

The pattern continued with the 310 bikes and even last year they had full information on the forthcoming 750 and 850 models and any delays in release.

Was in there on Saturday and asked about the 1250 which certain people seem to know all about and the dealer said the only specs that they have seen so far are those in the press on the Bennetts website and that they have had no official release dates or specifications .

They did admit to having had punters in to place orders for a yet officially unannounced and unpriced motorcycle.

I have no doubt that they are on their way and may even be seen at shows later this year and may even be in the showrooms next spring (unless they are delayed due to production issues) but FFS for certain posters to be quoting performance figures and model options (and how superior the bike will be to everything on the market ) at this time is utter bollocks.

Think a separate fantasy vvt section needs to initiated where they can f*ck off to .

According to my "BMW-pusher" they where at a showing in march 18 where the bike was presented. Looks, only. The bike they saw looked like an -18 GS except for the heads.
BMW revealed at the time no numbers, but the later published 135 HP might be correct. Rumors from "reliable source" has it that the increased cc will be in the form of increased bore, and that the stroke will remain unchanged in order to not make the engine wider.
Torque has been suggested to 140NM, up from 125. That is a lot, considering the cc increase is only 70cc. An engine will typical perform 10,5 - 10,7 Nm pr/100cc. If 140Nm is true, this would give 11,2 Nm /100cc. That is an extrodonary high number for an normal aspirated engine.

As for members publishing bollocks, I think no one should do any fingerpointing….

50 pages of factobollox just keeps everyone entertained while they go count the contents of their money boxes.

Those that have enough pennies will be early adopters (Beta Testers) and a) be all over the site bragging about their new steed b) it's the best thing ever OMG c) whining about it falling apart and how could BMW do that to them.... and why are there no aftermarket accessories yet....

Those that don't have enough pennies will be Doom Mongerers, Trolls and Baiters, fishing with cut and paste thread links onto KTM, Honda, Ducati, Husky, TRF, Adventure Forums to draw attention to anything resembling fight talk.

Those that might have some pennies if they borrow some more will be Piss Takers, until they get their hands on theirs... and then it'll be the best thing ever.

Att will be sat in a pond somewhere remote wondering who to kill first?

And so life goes on.... and on....

50 pages of factobollox just keeps everyone entertained while they go count the contents of their money boxes.

Those that have enough pennies will be early adopters (Beta Testers) and a) be all over the site bragging about their new steed b) it's the best thing ever OMG c) whining about it falling apart and how could BMW do that to them.... and why are there no aftermarket accessories yet....

Those that don't have enough pennies will be Doom Mongerers, Trolls and Baiters, fishing with cut and paste thread links onto KTM, Honda, Ducati, Husky, TRF, Adventure Forums to draw attention to anything resembling fight talk.

Those that might have some pennies if they borrow some more will be Piss Takers, until they get their hands on theirs... and then it'll be the best thing ever.

Att will be sat in a pond somewhere remote wondering who to kill first?

And so life goes on.... and on....

You seem to be forgetting that there are still a large number of riders who can afford to buy one without worrying about how to finance it who won’t be buying one because they have no faith in BMW quality management systems.

BMW motorbikes used to be considered a premium brand with top quality meaning you paid top prices, those days are gone now. The only sensible option when it comes to buying a new BMW motorbike is to use a personal contract plan of some description because you can take it over a 3 year period and just give the bike back after choosing the next one. It’s not your bike, not your worry if it goes wrong and BMW will look after you because you’ll probably buy another one after saying how well they dealt with all the problems you had :blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom