HISS 2018

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been trying to find out something about it. I saw it somewhere, but now I can't find anything about it. A google search comes up with Historically Informed Summer School (which isn't it) :blast

I don't know anything else to put more in the search. Can anyone help me out please? I fancy going and want to see if the dates allow first. Anyone else going?

Much obliged.:thumby:

I beleive theres only the Aragon one left this year. The area is stunning and best suited to the 650 plus bikes. Tuther venue up north, I think, is more a 250/400/650 jobby.
Simon is more knowledgeable than just about anyone on the area - It will be a great event.
HTHY

Brilliant guys, thank you.
I have been emailing Simon in the past, but I couldn't remember his email address to find the old correspondence. He rides the same bike as me! :thumby:

X-Country is perfect for the Aragon HISS. Unfortunately This is the last HISS event

Basically get there a bit early and have a natter with some of the other attendees. Everyone sorts themselves out into groups to go out and about. Simon has a grand /big fookoff map of the area. make a list/route/order to do the trails in and be back for evening meals/more natter. After you have booked Simon will send you a GPS gpx set of routes/waypoints.
Off yer go. Ferry may be a problem as there fillin up. If yer want a relative quick and cheap (low toll - not no toll) way down there from Calais giz a shout. I am off ter Sids doo soon so dont hang about
HTHY

Back
Top Bottom