Manor cafe opening

Jacal

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a great ride round the dales yesterday and on our way back to sunny Bradford we stopped at the Manor cafe in Bellerby only to find it had closed on friday (again :blast ) but would be opening with new owners today (monday) all explained to use by a nice chap called Colin who has recently opened Total Biker motorcycle clothing and accessories in the same courtyard has the cafe, we had a nice look round the shop and managed to wangle a coffee out of him, very impressive shop selling all the top brands including Rukka.

Well worth the visit while enjoying some of the best biking roads in the country and lets hope the new owners of the cafe make a go of it :thumb2

Had a great ride round the dales yesterday and on our way back to sunny Bradford we stopped at the Manor cafe in Bellerby only to find it had closed on friday (again :blast ) but would be opening with new owners today (monday) all explained to use by a nice chap called Colin who has recently opened Total Biker motorcycle clothing and accessories in the same courtyard has the cafe, we had a nice look round the shop and managed to wangle a coffee out of him, very impressive shop selling all the top brands including Rukka.

Well worth the visit while enjoying some of the best biking roads in the country and lets hope the new owners of the cafe make a go of it :thumb2

I'll keep my powder dry until you've reviewed it proper like. The last time I visited, it was a shithole. Having said that, the shithole itself wasn't fit for purpose. :thumb

About time you got that arse of yours in gear and got up here for a proper ride round these here Dales :rob :duck:

i was in the other day,the older lady in there wants to take a leaf out of the younger girls book for customer service ,she has a right old attitude ,wont be getting our arse,s back on her seats again .

the new owner is fit as fook and does a zumba class on a Monday night :green gri

Back
Top Bottom