Free days training with a DVSA enhanced rider scheme instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just been speaking to a retired Colleague who was on the bike section with me at Leicestershire Police. He was our bike instructor and now does rider assessments along with his other job (DVSA Enhanced Rider Scheme)

He has to have a DVSA assessment to renew his ticket, and for that he needs 1 willing volunteer and a standby who are available on Wednesday 29th August for around 6 hours.

He will do a full day's rider assessment while being monitored by a DVSA examiner, and asked me if I knew anyone :thumb (This will be a one to one ) the usual cost is £180 for the day

He's based near Hinckley, and ideally would like to go out for a ride with the candidate before the actual day as well .

He needs 1 person and one standby will be a first come first served on two volunteers , , and whoever stays as the standby he will take out for a day later in the year anyway free of charge as a thank you .. ( the standby will not have to attend on 29th if it all works out.)

It will be come rain or shine and it has to be a full commitment , person needs to be open to constructive feedback, and not advanced :thumb

First PM's to me .... with your contact details and I'll pass them on to Wayne

Would have done it but can't do that date. Could do the 27th if that is any good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

29th fine by me and Hinckley not that far away....unless I am too late.

Details passed to Wayne....

Anyone else ?

Just to clarify he needs one person for the training day and a person in reserve....the reserve person will get a later day's free assessment if they are not used and kept as 1st reserve... Hope that makes sense

:rob

Wayne has now completed his DVSA accreditation, and wishes to thank the volunteers :thumb He's now available for taking folk out ( with a charge) what you'll get is a good critical day that will finish with you being a better rider than at the start of it ... and a certificate ;)

If anyone wants details PM me :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom