Scorpion exhausts, made in England.

I stayed in a small gite in Brittany one year, with the owners next door.

Left around 05:00, so had everything I could, on the bike from the night before, and only had the binbag to load for the short run up to the village bins.

Started the bike (Boxercup Replika with Staintune exhaust) - Gite owners' dogs started howling.....

Rode to the bins - more dogs started barking............

Rode through the village - and every feckin dog woke and started barking.

Your neighbours will just love you!

They have a dirty great German Shepherd, he barks almost constantly when they are out at work, like for hours on end. I will not be concerned about kicking him off while they are at home! We get on OK, we don't complain about their van or dog. Ours doesn't bark, hardly ever, only when he finds a hedgehog! It is a shame, because he makes people jump when he creeps up on them and just 'appears' beside them! They had better not complain about my motorbike.

Scorpion ordered. I am going to ask Martin if he will put a heat shield on it for me. :thumby:

A friend works for a coating company. They put some special coating on stuff for race teams and the military. Don't ask me any more questions, I don't know any more and the Official Secrets Act would probably prohibit any further info anyway....but he said he would coat the zorst for me. I think the pipes might be a good idea, to keep the outside of the joinging pipe and can cool. I don't know what colour it comes out - but I will find out!

Back
Top Bottom