modification to existing seat.. anyone done it?

Moto Skivvies Shorts worth a look padding in all the right places choices cruiser sports or touring before seat expenses.
Also raising seat at front works for me with shorts

I use an Airhawk and it works a treat

I didn't get on with the airhawk type air cushion , always felt like I was wobbling about on braking and acceleration, deflated it almost all the way, still not for me. I think I will put it up for sale if someone wants to experiment PM me for more details

I didn't get on with the airhawk type air cushion , always felt like I was wobbling about on braking and acceleration, deflated it almost all the way, still not for me. I think I will put it up for sale if someone wants to experiment PM me for more details

They do work well but must be minimum possible air and no more

have ordered some Moto Skiveez Adventure Pants... see how they go....

Hi

Have you tried under armour?

I find their cool gear to be really good.

There is a firm at South Shields, South Tyneside which has a very good reputation - I know people who have had seats altered and been most satisfied with the workmanship and increased comfort - if you're prepared to travel that far. Someone else may post the name before I can find it ...

Its Saddlecraft and his work is top notch only drawback is how busy he is

No.. not tried anything yet.. will get the Moto Skiveez Adventure Pants and see how they work out....
maybe a few more donuts and stopping running might help.... get a bit of lard on LOL

There is a firm at South Shields, South Tyneside which has a very good reputation - I know people who have had seats altered and been most satisfied with the workmanship and increased comfort - if you're prepared to travel that far. Someone else may post the name before I can find it ...

Saddlecraft

Have a look on the MotoLegends site - hey have something. No idea how well they work.

Back
Top Bottom