Independent bike inspection?

Martymcfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve seen a bike I’m keen on but it’s the other end of the countr.y thinking of using an inspector to check it over so I don’t have to do the trip (and potentially get more points to use for bargaining) . Anyone r3commend any nationwide companies please ?

I’ve seen a bike I’m keen on but it’s the other end of the countr.y thinking of using an inspector to check it over so I don’t have to do the trip (and potentially get more points to use for bargaining) . Anyone r3commend any nationwide companies please ?

You may get more of a response if you state whereabouts the potential bike is located. You never know someone on here may even offer to go and scope it out before you part with any inspection cash. There are plenty of capable people on here who would make sure you don't waste your time etc.

Just a thought ......

You may get more of a response if you state whereabouts the potential bike is located. You never know someone on here may even offer to go and scope it out before you part with any inspection cash. There are plenty of capable people on here who would make sure you don't waste your time etc.

Just a thought ......

Well said.....am sure someone could assist.

Back
Top Bottom