Documents

rovert57

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all
About to set off for Europe and cannot find insurance documents I have an email which states the relevant details but do I need to have hard copy of the policy or will I be okay with just the email proof .

They are normally downloadable from the Insurer have you checked their website?

Depending on where you are going I would recommend getting a green card as you often need proof of cover in the language of the country you are in. Your insurer should provide one on request.

*** It is vitally important you read the T's & C's on your policy as you may find certain exclusions apply ***

All you need to take / should have with you is the valid certificate of insurance.

It probably came, either.

1. In the post

2. As an attachment to an email

3. It was made available via a website portal

One thing is all but certain. You will, at some time close to the policy’s inception, have received it

Depending on where you are going I would recommend getting a green card as you often need proof of cover in the language of the country you are in. Your insurer should provide one on request.

*** It is vitally important you read the T's & C's on your policy as you may find certain exclusions apply ***
You don’t need it. The translations are on your certificate of insurance.

EU/EFTA only of course

Got them to send me a copy and also a attachment in email just as well I looked for the cert with a week to go rather than the night before

Send yourself scans of licence, passport and V5 and travel insurance etc :rob

Back
Top Bottom