Using cams abroad

Bugger, something else to worry about when I go to Johnny Foreigner land.

Fuck 'em ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/onWf4_yl-pY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:beerjug:

Tom, what do you think the local plod will be most interested in, placing the following in the correct order, highest to lowest:

Parking on a double yellow line

Being complicit in murder

Using a video recorder

Exceeding the speed limit

Having a turnip in the panniers

Possessing an overly loud exhaust

Not having a passport, driving licence and evidence of valid insurance, available for inspection

Whistling (out of tune)

Driving over the limit

Not waving

Not having a turnip in the panniers

Failure to observe a stop line

Crossing an unbroken white line to turn into a petrol station

Acting like a fuckwit in the company of likeminds

Tom, what do you think the local plod will be most interested in, placing the following in the correct order, highest to lowest:

Parking on a double yellow line

Being complicit in murder

Using a video recorder

Exceeding the speed limit

Having a turnip in the panniers

Possessing an overly loud exhaust

Not having a passport, driving licence and evidence of valid insurance, available for inspection

Whistling (out of tune)

Driving over the limit

Not waving

Not having a turnip in the panniers

Failure to observe a stop line

Crossing an unbroken white line to turn into a petrol station

Acting like a fuckwit in the company of likeminds

I'm guilty of too many of those

Having read the article I was convinced it must have been published in the Daily Mail - every idiot's source of half truths and misleading statements - but no, it was in a Which piece. What have things come to? Once upon a time Which told you which was the best hot water bottle or vacuum cleaner. Now they are confusing motorists and bikers with this sort of info.

I'm with Wapping - what sort of officer of the law is going to trouble his or herself to enforce these petty regulations - actually, having once been an officer of the law, I know what sort would seek to prosecute for using a dash cam. We had a word for them - TITS . Film and be damned I say

ps - what happens if you are filming some scenery using your smart phone and happened to include a shot of a Swiss person. Will they invade to defend the citizens liberties. It's a worry

Having read the article I was convinced it must have been published in the Daily Mail - every idiot's source of half truths and misleading statements - but no, it was in a Which piece. What have things come to? Once upon a time Which told you which was the best hot water bottle or vacuum cleaner. Now they are confusing motorists and bikers with this sort of info.

I'm with Wapping - what sort of officer of the law is going to trouble his or herself to enforce these petty regulations - actually, having once been an officer of the law, I know what sort would seek to prosecute for using a dash cam. We had a word for them - TITS . Film and be damned I say

ps - what happens if you are filming some scenery using your smart phone and happened to include a shot of a Swiss person. Will they invade to defend the citizens liberties. It's a worry
Surely whistling out of tune would be high on their priority list.

Back
Top Bottom