The Thumbwheel/scroll wheel - Do all TE models have one and what does it control?

Maybe so! From what others have said though, this bike doesn't have all of the right toys to be a TE model. Whilst 'other flavours are available', I rather like the idea of getting a model that has all of the bells and whistles, as it will stop me wanting to add stuff later and should make it easier to sell (one day, years from now, I hope).

From personal experience buying a te model just meant more toys to go wrong , for a keeper buy a basic with say heated grips , sat nav prep and then upgrade what bits you actually need

From personal experience buying a te model just meant more toys to go wrong , for a keeper buy a basic with say heated grips , sat nav prep and then upgrade what bits you actually need

Yeah.
Buy a 1970s bike. Kick start. You don't want the starter going wrong on a trip.

Looks like an early 2013 one - can't see a steering damper?

Other than that looks good though, no visible corrosion or paint issues. Was the quality better on the early LCs?

Apart from the ESA and no damper, almost my ideal spec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2013, not TE spec but does have the Nav prep. Think it depends what other optional packs the original buyer ordered.

So maybe don’t just search for TE spec bikes as basic bikes may have the extras you want and will be cheaper than the TE.

Back
Top Bottom