700gs low seat

heinrich

Reaction score
Fairly new to the forum so here goes; I bought my 700 with a low seat. I'm 6'3" and find it getting really uncomfortable doing anything long distance.

Going new OEM or even Sargent seat - although the latter is very nice- isn't really in my budget.

Ideally I want to swap but that might be difficult to coordinate but of course not impossible. Seat is in perfect condition, so ideally like for like swap.

Anyone have any suggestions where I can go hunting for one? ebay has one or two but so far it's either in the US or damaged.

Thanks
H

Fairly new to the forum so here goes; I bought my 700 with a low seat. I'm 6'3" and find it getting really uncomfortable doing anything long distance.

Going new OEM or even Sargent seat - although the latter is very nice- isn't really in my budget.

Ideally I want to swap but that might be difficult to coordinate but of course not impossible. Seat is in perfect condition, so ideally like for like swap.

Anyone have any suggestions where I can go hunting for one? ebay has one or two but so far it's either in the US or damaged.

Thanks
H

Hi, where are you based? Long story, I might have one to swap, later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
H

I have an spare OEM standard F800GS seat if you are interested it will fit the F700GS.

Thanks
H
If Big Bang doesn’t sort you out give Tony Archer Seats a call

Steve

Apologies for my lack of timely replies. I finally found the setting in the control panel to get notified of threads I subscribe to. Shame, took a while for me to get there...:comfort:comfort

PMK if you read this and have the seat still, please let me know.

Apologies for my lack of timely replies. I finally found the setting in the control panel to get notified of threads I subscribe to. Shame, took a while for me to get there...:comfort:comfort

PMK if you read this and have the seat still, please let me know.

Hi yes I still have the seat but will be out of the country until the 22nd, I will message you when I am back.

Cheers

Guys, just to put some closure on this thread. I managed to get an f800 seat on ebay last week. Thanks for the offer anyway BBR1.

Seat fits and is in good nick. Absolute bargain compared to the others for sale on there, so pretty chuffed with it overall.

Back
Top Bottom