2012 GSA nearside fog light out - any common causes ?

ricalnic

Reaction score
Hi, my nearside front fog has failed. I’ve changed the bulb, but still out. Before I start stripping back and testing for continuity is there any common issues to look/check.

Thanks in advance

Hi, my nearside front fog has failed. I’ve changed the bulb, but still out. Before I start stripping back and testing for continuity is there any common issues to look/check.

Thanks in advance
Wc have same problem in rain. Clears when dried out.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

There are fuses for the fog lights inside a small plastic fuse box on the LH side under the beak/fuel tank, accessible from the front.

I’d wager on one being blown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are fuses for the fog lights inside a small plastic fuse box on the LH side under the beak/fuel tank, accessible from the front.

I’d wager on one being blown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top man Pukmeister, wee trip out to the garage to check, l located the fuses behind the air intake cover, on the lower edge of the nearside fuel tank, and indeed one was blown ! Had a spare in my tool chest, changed and lamp now working.

Thank you very much, great these forums
Richard

Top man Pukmeister, wee trip out to the garage to check, l located the fuses behind the air intake cover, on the lower edge of the nearside fuel tank, and indeed one was blown ! Had a spare in my tool chest, changed and lamp now working.

Thank you very much, great these forums
Richard

Great result.....The Pukmeister is fast becoming a cult figure.:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom