Vario pannier key wafer/tumblers

buckmaster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi I have just purchased a set of vario panniers and top box for my f700gs,

So I have recoded the locks to my key with the wafers I had but I`m short of 6 x no 2 wafers I have 6 x no 3 wafers spare, anyone have any they want to swop??

I went to a few BMW dealers they said buy new locks, asked if they had any left over wafers from previous jobs, reply was No we throw them in the bucket.

the locks work with what I have but for extra secure locks would prefer extra wafers in.

PM me, I can send you my address details. If you send a prepaid envelope I can send the wafers you need.

Your dealers are being arses, we have a tub of the things that we use when we've sold a bike and need to recode the customers locks to the new key.

I assume you have the springs and just need 6 * #2 wafers?

PM me, I can send you my address details. If you send a prepaid envelope I can send the wafers you need.

Your dealers are being arses, we have a tub of the things that we use when we've sold a bike and need to recode the customers locks to the new key.

Thanks for the reply, can`t PM you as not enough posts or maybe need to pay to get full access, will look into this tonight off to work now, but I`m interested in your offer, thanks again.

I only got a few tumblers to work on mine, I filled the others flat, the lock operates ok. May not be as secure as a full tumbler set but how many people try opening with a proper key? If they do its unlikely to open, I have tried 6 other keys and none open the top box.

Top man, supplied me with the wafers required,

Its good to know there are helpful people out there, Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom