Overland and classic Social day 8th September

mikeyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Overland and classic,vale of belvoir,Melton Mowbra
As there is a breakfast meet at the Bison farm,2 miles down the road,I thought we could have an afternoon social at the workshop.:D
Mid morning onwards,teas coffees ,award winning veggie chilli and cake:bounce1

Le14 4sz

Oh ,and maybe flapjack,also award winning:drool

Arse! - looks like I shall miss both of these events as I'll be tooling round the Ardeche..... :beerjug:

I’ll be on a plane to Menorca at 9am that morning otherwise I’d try to be there.

Have a good time :thumb2

Ooh! Weekend before I set off for the NC500... Be a good warm up 😉

Pity, I can't make it from Spain Mike would love to have been there.

..........and I've just realised (read, got told by my social secretary last night) I'm away that w/e so have fun and enjoy the tofu burgers :)

Andres

Hi All,
I'll be there, but in car sadly as I have to bring a wheel back for Mike to sort out! PD's still off the road, awaiting speedo, .....:(
Roger

..........and I've just realised (read, got told by my social secretary last night) I'm away that w/e so have fun and enjoy the tofu burgers :)

Andres

I’m not now (away) so see you there :)

Looking forward to trying your legendary tofu burgers Mike!

Andres

Sorry to highjack the thread Mike but, anyone going, please see my post about Tuareg jacked in the East Midlands section - thanks
Highjack over, see you tomorrow :beerjug:

I gotta say it...….You have a bloody good eye Mike, in fact the eye of a true artist, those bikes and the blue one in particular, are a work of bloody art:cool:

Many thanks for the hospitality and the banter, enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Back
Top Bottom