1250 Gs specs reveald

Don't fucin start again …………… just accept , I can afford more than one bike , I can buy and sell , I don't care about loosing money . I like to try things .

You da man! :thumb

Stick, maybe you didn't understand. The car reference is to explain that when your marketing of a product is dependent on a design identity then the design will dictate the engineering decisions. Nowhere have I said the 911 is shit nor the that the GS is crap. Read what I post not what you imagine.

No cant be bothered you have typist diarrhoea and type for the sake of it.
Like I said its my FUCIN choice not some imaginary theory of yours .

Frankly. who gives a shit.

I am glad that BMW rises the price. That way you may recognize the poor people by the orange color.

Haha,

(fetches popcorn and turns off TV)

You guys make me laugh with your Hilltop B.S....:)
Let's say Bennents is right and a factory like BMW who knows a little bit about building engines gives the current 1170 cc LC Boxer 84 cc more displacement and completely new heads with variable intake valve timing and lift and maybe no throttle flap on top of it and gets +11hp/+15nm out of it while making it legal for the Euro-5 arseholes in Bruessels a small shop for in England sure does not get the same improvements changing a few lines of code which gives the injectors a little bit more or less fuel depending on rpm and throttle position.If you eally believe this you must be either frightening naïve or very gullible...:thumb

They really are both frighteningly naive and very gullible when it comes to Hilltop. Falling for wally Whale and his dodgy dyno is a rite of passage here.

Oh my god, this thread will explode, all we need now is Brexit and Immigration to rear its head...

Will this new bike have spokes?

So to summarise.

This looks like a nice update for the GS/GSA which will continue to outsell the poorer relation from KTM. Have I every told you that the newer KTM Adv series just looks like a bloated VStrom with a hideous headlight. :p

And 2019 will be yet another bitter pill to swallow for the Orange crowd plus Johnny Boxers old 1150s will continue to shrink in value - much to his disgust. :bounce1

So its a win win as far as I’m concerned. :thumb2

So to summarise.

This looks like a nice update for the GS/GSA which will continue to outsell the poorer relation from KTM. Have I every told you that the newer KTM Adv series just looks like a bloated VStrom with a hideous headlight. :p

And 2019 will be yet another bitter pill to swallow for the Orange crowd plus Johnny Boxers old 1150s will continue to shrink in value - much to his disgust. :bounce1

So its a win win as far as I’m concerned. :thumb2[/QUOTE

Well said , could not agree more

I will go for the lightweight GS base if they will sell me one.. Can't see the point of the GSA with the extra weight, Tank range is irrelevant unless your arse is made of cast iron, you could lose the 10kg extra weight with a L-ion Battery and full Akra

I will go for the lightweight GS base if they will sell me one.. Can't see the point of the GSA with the extra weight, Tank range is irrelevant unless your arse is made of cast iron, you could lose the 10kg extra weight with a L-ion Battery and full Akra

Might not be a problem of the weight of the bike, but the weight of the riders............

Back
Top Bottom