Lost Members

stick

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Calling the lost members (lol) of the KTM side , please come back as its a bit slow on this side .

What the fuck are you worrying about now?

If you want to have a private group where only WC owners can post then maybe Facebook is the place for you :nenau

Not much goes wrong here and very few drama queens in the orange section :D But if you are searching for an active KTM forum then the KTM forum or the orange crush on ADVrider. Post there and see what replies you get.

Nothing goes on in here and very few drama queens in the orange section :D But if you are searching for an active KTM forum then the KTM forum or the orange candi crush section on ADVrider. Post there and see what replies you get.

I've fixed it for you....... It's wot you really meant :beerjug:
Please, no thanks required :thumb:thumb

Any update on where they’re hiding?

I’m watching the 3rd test match but it’s a nice cool day here so I might drag the KTM out, give it a quick clean (you can’t see through the screen for dead insects) then go for a quiet ride if the wife feels up to taking her 390 out.

I really should feel just a little bit ashamed about the state this is in but it does prove been ridden and it’s halfway towards being clean now I’ve given it a cold water wash then sprayed it with muck off before leaving it to soak while I have a brew.

979537c02f0a52a3b24717ff0ae8ff22.jpg

The wife just asked if I’d clean both her 390 and her Tracer while I’m on a mission. They’re not even dirty so no fucking chance!

I really should feel just a little bit ashamed about the state this is in but it does prove been ridden and it’s halfway towards being clean now I’ve given it a cold water wash then sprayed it with muck off before leaving it to soak while I have a brew.

That'll be nicely fucked then :augie

That'll be nicely fucked then :augie

It’ll be fine. It had 10 minutes of muck off then hosed down with cold water before being done again with wash and wax and dried off with a leather rather than using the leaf blower to force the damp everywhere I don’t want it.

It’s not a BMW and when you consider I haven’t shown it clean water since early January it still looks like new with no signs of furry growths anywhere. The 1190 I had until last Xmas survived 30 months of the same treatment and still looked like new when I sold it so I’m sure this one will be the same. I only cleaned it because it really did look honking and I’m going to have to use it at night in just over a week so at least the headlight needed cleaning :D

Andy, for getting rid of the dead bugs there is few sprays as good as this. Give it a go.

active_insect_remover_website_canvas_150dpi.png

Most of the insects were removed by using a sponge and cold water though I did go from using a bucket of water to continuously clearing the sponge under a tap after I’d turned the water in the bucket into insect soup within minutes.

I’ll probably clean it when I get back from my holiday but I might sneak another trip away before the bad weather arrives so it may well be left until I’m sure I’m done for the year :D

"Lost members"...I thought this was one of those photographic lists of dead members like the one we of dead actors at the end of the BAFTA's :p

Calling the lost members (lol) of the KTM side , please come back as its a bit slow on this side .

Got your attention tho ... now your here can you stay here as I’m sure this side is better for you .
And ...............................

I am always lost
Thankfully I have KTM my ride

Not that it helps ;)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

What the fuck are you worrying about now?

If you want to have a private group where only WC owners can post then maybe Facebook is the place for you :nenau

Nothing , just wondered why this side was so quiet … I find it funny TBH ..Chill out , don't be so quick off the blocks to attack …... makes my coffee breaks interesting saves watching the workers lol.

Back
Top Bottom