Helmet cam

Yep absolutely positive, I use the system myself and installed it on my GS late Spring this year. It’s been faultless.

I’ll be doing a review on the ‘TeapotOneVids’ YouTube channel in the next month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the spec states 30fps. in fact they do not do a 60fps camera

the spec states 30fps. in fact they do not do a 60fps camera

Malcopopolo I’ve been using it for most of this year, it’s set to 1080 @ 60fps, same as all the other cameras I use.

Malcopopolo I’ve been using it for most of this year, it’s set to 1080 @ 60fps, same as all the other cameras I use.

I stand corrected Sir and take your word. Just been watching your picos vid and the quality is very good.

I stand corrected Sir and take your word. Just been watching your picos vid and the quality is very good.

Thanks bud, but that footage is from my Drift Ghost-S, GoPro Session 5’s, and iPhone X.

The INNOVV C5 is my bike dashcam which I purely use for insurance purposes in case I’m involved in an accident etc.

Did you think I was talking about the Ghost-X? As that is only 1080 @30fps, not 60fps

I use a Drift Stealth for ‘dash cam’ purposes. A friend 3D printed a replacement back so as to be able to use the USB lead to maintain power on any ride.

Mounted on the indicator and plugged into the OEM power outlet. Works a treat.

Just received my Drift X. Thank you Moto Central. It looks great and I love the ability to click on another battery.

I did though, meanwhile, get the older Stealth 2 working!!! I thought dropping it was the problem. But it seems it was totally flat, and a different charger kicked it back into life!

So now I have 2 !@#$! :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks like you will be recording who is up your behind as well
I thought about that. But I'm now thinking it might find is way to the For Sale section...

I also have a Ghost 2 - bit bigger than the Stealth 2, but it has a built-in colour screen and removable batteries. Really can't use them all! So that might also find its way to the same section...

I only have a ghost s I now feel inferior
Well, me too actually as what I really really want is a 360° camera. That really is the answer (in my opinion) but they ain't cheap. The new Vuze XR looks very interesting, but I'd have to sell ALL the cameras I have and still add a load to get one....

Just ordered a Drift Ghost X from Moto Central, great to deal with :)
Agreed. It's a great deal. The camera is great too. Hence I got one too. Image stabilisation would be nice. But it would probably double the price I guess

Any cam stuck to our helmet is a hassle and possibly unsafe ruining the smooth outer profile of the helmet. But the helmet mount is the only effective way of capturing video when used as a "dashcam".
Dashcam is the only thing that our smartphone cannot do for us. If someone made a small remote cam with lead that goes to the phone in our pocket that would be discreet and the image quality would be good enough as incident evidence.

Back
Top Bottom