Bist du schuld ...?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-08-21 13.42.19.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-08-21 13.42.19.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 753
  • Screenshot 2018-08-21 13.42.41.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-08-21 13.42.41.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 736
Fully weaponized, you may proceed to the launch pad...

:aidan The joke was on me, I'm the guy that buys bits and doesn't fit them :D:beerjug:

Everything's double edged.....:blast Although.....I'm not doing too bad at the moment. There's just a light bar, two sets of lights, a HEX ezCAN and a centre stand protection plate in the garage. Ohh and a choice of three seats. Got my eye on some Akrapovič headers and a set of Wilbers ESA shocks, though....:augie

Raise you a fenda extenda waiting six months for install and replacement hand guard waiting about a month:rolleyes:

Raise you a fenda extenda waiting six months for install and replacement hand guard waiting about a month:rolleyes:

I've just found a fender extender from the current bike. That I bought about a week after I bought the bike two & a half years ago
It's going on Saturday so doubt it'll get fitted now...

And I've bits in the garage from the GSA that I bought in '09, still in their packets :blush

Very true :beerjug:
I hope you are fitter and able to ride more. I must try to get down and see you again (and drink your excellent Brodie’s tea).

Very true :beerjug:
I hope you are fitter and able to ride more. I must try to get down and see you again (and drink your excellent Brodie’s tea).

Thanks Martin. I've been out on the bike, a wee bit this year, for the first time in over two years. I'm pretty rusty and I don't have much stamina to say the least. I don't see any more 1500 mile trips across the USA in two days in my immediate future. So I'm a bit envious of your recent jaunt to Alaska and round California. Hmmmm.....Brodie's Famous Edinburgh - good point. I need to get some more supplies in.

Confession.... my farkle for farkles sake was a spare oil bottle and holder.

Which now fitted, holds no oil, in fact holds nothing but itself...

Back
Top Bottom