Klim Stock

Motocentral

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We've got 5 Klim products left in stock from when we used to deal with Klim a year or so ago.

We've got the below items in stock which we're happy to clear out at cost if anyone wants them.

Klim Badlands Trousers Black 36 (RRP £639 - selling for £390 including postage)
Klim Krios Karbon Helmet Element Matt White XL (£450 RRP - selling for £270 including postage)
Klim Krios Karbon Helmet Vanquish Orange M (£450 RRP - selling for £270 including postage)
Klim Powerxross Gloves Black M (RRP £105 - selling for £68 including postage)
Klim Traverse Trousers Black 38 (RRP £385 - selling for £237 including postage)

If no one wants any of them we'll clear them out on eBay most likely for more than the above prices, just thought there may be a few Klim fans here :)

Moto Central.

Interested in a pair of Klim trousers to go with my Badlands jacket - Rukka size 54 are a perfect size for me - do you know which is closest to this - the size 36 or size 38? Also what leg length are these?

Cheers

Paul

Interested in a pair of Klim trousers to go with my Badlands jacket - Rukka size 54 are a perfect size for me - do you know which is closest to this - the size 36 or size 38? Also what leg length are these?

Cheers

Paul

Hey Paul,

An EU54 in Rukka is a 38" waist. The Traverse have a 32" leg length

Kind Regards
Jamie

Jamie

Thanks for that but looks to be a little short in the leg for me.

Cheers

Paul

Cheers

Paul

I also wear 54 in Rukka troos (Armaxion). My Klim Traverse troos are 34 regular. Both fit perfectly.

I guess Klim is sized for our transatlantic cousins...

I also wear 54 in Rukka troos (Armaxion). My Klim Traverse troos are 34 regular. Both fit perfectly.

I guess Klim is sized for our transatlantic cousins...

To be fair, I measured the inside of the waist band of the 38's and they're bang on 38"

Back
Top Bottom