Rukka Armaxion trousers

MAR.600

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
Purchased 3 weeks ago caught out in a drizzle not heavy. Rear of the pants where wet , it did feel damp on the inside . Going to give it another try. Has anyone any similar issues ?
Cheers

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I have occasionally thought my Rukka Argo trews felt damp on the inside, they never actually were but just cold and damp feel to the fabric

they have never let wet in and I've been bone dry even when I thought they felt damp

You can tell straight away if they're leaking as your underpants will have a wet patch.

D.

A lot of the time with Gore-Tex products, they may feel as though they're leaking due to the "cold damp" feeling of water being outside your trousers.

In all fairness the armaxion trousers shouldn't do this, as they're Pro Shell and the water should run straight off them. give them another couple tries in the rain, but like above, if they're definitely wet on the inside send them back to the supplier you bought them from to be tested.

Easiest way to do this though if you'd like to test for yourself, stick them in a bucket of water at home (don't submerge the top of bottom so it comes in the holes) and you'll know in seconds if water is coming in - with the spec of those trousers, there should be absolutely zero leaking in them.

Kind Regards
Jamie
Moto Central.

Thanks for your help
I will give it a few try's we do get a lot of rain in Scotland.
Cheers
A lot of the time with Gore-Tex products, they may feel as though they're leaking due to the "cold damp" feeling of water being outside your trousers.

In all fairness the armaxion trousers shouldn't do this, as they're Pro Shell and the water should run straight off them. give them another couple tries in the rain, but like above, if they're definitely wet on the inside send them back to the supplier you bought them from to be tested.

Easiest way to do this though if you'd like to test for yourself, stick them in a bucket of water at home (don't submerge the top of bottom so it comes in the holes) and you'll know in seconds if water is coming in - with the spec of those trousers, there should be absolutely zero leaking in them.

Kind Regards
Jamie
Moto Central.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom