Imagine the howl from 30 of these on next years Moto 2 Grid

Was surprised at the lack of pick up speedwise when he went through the gears,

The revs increased with a right bark, but the speed didnt appear to rise much at all ??

I was surprised how much jump at the rear wheel there was with the clutchless changes,

I'd have thought that would be pretty unsettling if you leant over and trying to crack out of a corner

Cant deny that it sounded awesome though, almost akin to a two stroke :thumb

Good grief ! sounds like the Jericho trumpet on a Stuka ! Kinda fitting for a Triumph :cool:

Saw a row of the moto 2 engines in boxes when I did the factory tour a few weeks back

Incidentally, I wonder if the bike under the green tarp outside the dyno bay is the new 1200 Scrambler? :nenau

Quality :D

I like the little spit of blue flame when downshifting because that always look good on a bike :thumb2

The lad sat astride it is very nearly giggling like a big kid all the way thru. Brilliant

I was surprised how much jump at the rear wheel there was with the clutchless changes,

I'd have thought that would be pretty unsettling if you leant over and trying to crack out of a corner

It wont do that on the road / track. The bike is strapped on a Dyno , it cant move forward so the sudden thrust is transmitted upwards and the suspension extends. Witness the big 'drop' in ride height when he comes off the throttle too.

Let's hope they are as reliable as the outgoing Honda power unit else Triumph will have lors of the wrong sort of exposure

Back
Top Bottom