West Midlands Meet September 13th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Luck date to try again for a meeting - 7pm at the Riverside outside Cressage on the road to Shrewsbury :beerjug:

Meet at Riverside

Oh dear when will I ever learn, just bought a mint 2005 650 Dakar 23k on the clock, just arrived home from collecting it from Crewe, so Lady Margaret & I may be on our respective F 650's, Its as clean as mine is scruffy!

Anyone else going? Rob may not be able to do so. Family member accident☹

Anyone else going? Rob may not be able to do so. Family member accident☹

Yes, sorry not to make it - thought I would be able to when sister in law came out of hospital, and then suddenly twins were hysterical and blood everywhere from the dog so spent all evening sorting them out and cleaning the carpets! - still not worked out if dog injured herself trying to chase the cat over the fence or if the cat got its retaliation in first! Could do without days like that! Hopefully see you all in October.

For anyone interested there is the first Codsall Veteran, Vintage and Classic Motorcycle Show on Saturday 23rd September, from 11pm at Codsall Middle School. If anyone has a suitable bike they would like to bring along, let me know (Motobecane Zach?).

Rob, just been over to the school and the gates are locked!

Is this another case of you getting your days and dates mixed up? ��

(Tried looking on the school website but there was nothing about a show).

Back
Top Bottom