Calpe/Denia area route recommendations

what about the nepalese on the coast road out of calpe (near the old Merca Donna - that's been cleaned aout and transformed into something else now and converted towards Morairia... brilliant and the all you can eat Japanese... all you can eat sounsd tackly but it was the first palce I have eever eaten razor clams! there's also a big steak bar there - full of russinas this time... Calpe - we go evry year to go climbing on the Costa Blanca - if anyone fancies a ride down next year and then some rock climbing give us a shout... I mentyioned that Guadalest is worth a rid eout - good climbing there too...

If you get up into the mountains you won’t be disappointed, I recently showed Simon Wier a few good roads to ride for his recent touring Spain guide. A good place to ride to for lunch or evening meal is Col de Rates but I ride with a group every Wednesday even in August and we cover most of the ground above the coast never the coast road not worth it. Almost any road younride in the mountains is going to make you smile...

Back
Top Bottom