Thunder in the Glens 25 Auggust

Northern jock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
That time of year again, lots of trailers coming up the A9 with valuable cargo. Some even being ridden all the way.

Saw this guy yesterday, nice to see someone having a mild pisstake at the badged brigade.

Going through again today, music and beer and general entertainment is usually good.

Attachments

• TITG.jpg
    TITG.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 523
I was at the Cairngorm last night (as usual) - good music and company!

Remember it well, circa 2005. We camped at the football club and the bikes stayed put for the weekend.:beer:

Made the mistake of trying to out drink some kilted up bods from Dundee. This was on a pub/hotel carpark where the bands
played off the back of a HGV trailer. Seeing the Dundee contingent riding up and down the main drag with kilt's flapping
in the wind is a sight that will stay with me forever:eek:, not the most aerodynamic clothing on bikes with forward foot controls.:D

A great weekend.:beerjug:

Attachments

• IMG_20180825_115914254.jpg
    IMG_20180825_115914254.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 456
Last year was good, but I could not get accommodation this year, so will perhaps look at it for next year - a good excuse for a decent ride out, but at almost 800 miles round trip and the weather the way it is I recon I dodged a bullet;)

James

I did see a lad in the beer queue last night with a Dent 2018 sweatshirt on. He's not on this site but has been to the last two Dent's with mates.

And there are always a couple riding down the street with kilts on. But not for long.

Next weekend 23 to 26th, forecast looks fine, some good music this year along with all the usual entertainment.

Who's going?

Back
Top Bottom