Introduction

PaddyGSA

Reaction score
Hello all from Dublin. I've just bought my first BMW, it's a 09 GSA and I have to say I'm impressed so far. I've owned quite a few Japanese bikes and presently have 2 Harley Sportsters, a 92 Evo and an 81 Ironhead. Got tired of looking for petrol at around 70 miles so decided to get something with a bit more range. I do most of my own mechanical work so I'll probably be asking lots of questions in future.

Thanks / Paddy

Welcome Paddy I am also a newbie have only brushed the surface of the forum, lots of useful info within the headings enough to keep us busy! Safe riding

Welcome from another one on this side of the pond

Welcome from the other side of the pond, in fact about as far from that particular pond as you can get in the UK.
Enjoy the forum, lots of banter, lots of bollocks, lots of bargains, and lots of useful information. Something for everyone :thumby:

Welcome Paddy, you will enjoy the forum, good wit and good info! Deffo give Leenane a shot, a good weekend with great company!

Welcome Paddy, I know what u mean about the Harley & fuel stops, had a 48 with only 60 mile tank range, great bike but always figuring out where’s the next garage..
Great place Dublin, must get there on my bike one day

Back
Top Bottom