Adjustable leavers

tjmouse

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a pair fitted to My GS

Work fine :)

Just remember to remove the Bushes and springs from your old levers ;)

Cant comment on this particular pair or brand but the ones i have look the same

Just noticed there the short type, i have the long type :)

Yes CNC aluminium is CNC aluminium but not all grades of aluminium are equal in strength and quality

Had them on my previous bike but the ones for the GS didn’t activate the micro switches on the clutch lever correctly so I had to go upmarket.

Had them on my previous bike but the ones for the GS didn’t activate the micro switches on the clutch lever correctly so I had to go upmarket.

I have a pair awaiting fitment to my 1150. Mechanic said he woildn't even attempt fitting them cos they never line up. I was hoping he was wrong.

Might ask another to try anyway - I really fancy having them on the bike.

I have a pair awaiting fitment to my 1150. Mechanic said he woildn't even attempt fitting them cos they never line up. I was hoping he was wrong.

Might ask another to try anyway - I really fancy having them on the bike.

Do it yourself

Not hard

I tried. I ruined the screwdriver slot in the top of the grub plunger screw on the clutch side. Didn't realise I needed to use heat to weaken the Loctite...

Bike departs for Malaga tomorrow morning, so I might try again after the trip.

I tried. I ruined the screwdriver slot in the top of the grub plunger screw on the clutch side. Didn't realise I needed to use heat to weaken the Loctite...

Bike departs for Malaga tomorrow morning, so I might try again after the trip.
The plunger just pulls out. Once the pivot bolt is out just gently heave it out of the master cylinder. That screw is just for throw micro-adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom