Honda Adventure Centre.

Yes I was at the old place last year and at the new one for 2 days in April, very enjoyable if your thinking of going. If your staying overnight Id suggest you book into the pub where the evening meal is.

I did the course in Wales in 2016.
Great fun. Pat Jackson is a top guy and Flash was the other instructor,also great value.
Recommended !

Greetings from Manchester,

Has anyone taken a One Day Tour across Exmoor at Dave Thorpe Honda Off-Road Centre? I've found their email address and sent a message to enquiries (at) davethorpehonda (dot) co (dot) uk, but I never received a reply. The contact form is corrupted at davethorpehonda (dot) com.

Does any training center work under the pandemic circumstances anyway?

Greetings from Manchester,

Has anyone taken a One Day Tour across Exmoor at Dave Thorpe Honda Off-Road Centre? I've found their email address and sent a message to enquiries (at) davethorpehonda (dot) co (dot) uk, but I never received a reply. The contact form is corrupted at davethorpehonda (dot) com.

Does any training center work under the pandemic circumstances anyway?

Try [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.davethorpehonda.com/ they will have a calendar of events but its right at the nd of the season now so there may be no dates this year.

Edit Just looked its March at the earliest[/FONT]

BTW they are were still working with minimum manning at Dave Thorpes so emails make take some time to come through try molly Thorpe via enquiries@davethorpehonda.com

Back
Top Bottom