PILOT ROAD 5 PERFECTION

Almost nothing Rich. The Bumot pannier did it’s thing and kept the bike away from potential damage to the side bits. Zero dents but some scuffing on that as you might imagine. I had the front crash bar bags on which almost stopped the bar on that side from damage too...just a couple of dings. Bark busters did their thing. The orange/white panels unmarked. Mirror just moved but went back, no marks. Only damage visible are the smoked screens which have feather scratches which will probably buff out. The ‘landing’ was very soft.

That’s a relief. Would have been a different story if it was on tarmac!

fitted a set on my GSA LC absolutely first class in all conditions purchased for oponeo also

Great tyres-very confidence inspiring during a recent trip to the RDGA and Vercors, a little over 2000 miles on this trip and no noticeable squaring despite the return trip North to the ferry port being largely fast straight roads. They scuff up quite nicely on the shoulders too........
IMG_1211-XL.jpg

Great tyres-very confidence inspiring during a recent trip to the RDGA and Vercors, a little over 2000 miles on this trip and no noticeable squaring despite the return trip North to the ferry port being largely fast straight roads. They scuff up quite nicely on the shoulders too........
IMG_1211-XL.jpg

Is that a loose spoke, I can see? :p

Back
Top Bottom