BMW GS Gloves direct from China

I’m not aware of there being many kangaroos in China so I suspect that although they are marketed as kangaroo skin, in reality it is probably bleached/dyed cat or dog skin. China has somewhat of a reputation for the dog and cat trade unfortunately with an endless cheap supply of each as they steal them or breed them to butcher. All very sad, even some of our high street stores in the UK have mistakenly been caught selling jackets with faux fur hoods which when tested have been found to be dog and cat fur.

Cat skin!!!! Yay! Things can only get better! :D

The BMW ones are made in China?

These seem to be good quality, so I think I got my £26.90 worth. I got large and I usually take 9/10. Difficult to say as I guess they'll 'give' a bit. But they fit fine.

20180911_111216-L.jpg

My genuine BMW gloves became unstitched and had to be exchanged for a new pair.....

My genuine BMW gloves became unstitched and had to be exchanged for a new pair.....

Same here, just below the index finger/thumb on both gloves. I believe it is/was a common fault.

I keep meaning to get them restitched as other than that they are great gloves.

Andres

Mine arrived today - a large or size 10

Fit is perfect and 'fit like a glove' :D

Feel good and look good - I bet they are all made in the same factory:augie

Arrived in 7 days, great service

All labels are the same

If they last ok, I will be well pleased..............1/3 rd of the price :bounce1

Attachments

• IMG_5102.jpg
    IMG_5102.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_5103.jpg
    IMG_5103.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_5104.jpg
    IMG_5104.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_5106.jpg
    IMG_5106.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_5108.jpg
    IMG_5108.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 578
Pair ordered, need some light gloves prior to Santander ferry on the 23rd. Hopefully here in time. Just need to finish the bike now

Many thanks for a good link - my favourite spring/summer gloves. I'm still using the two pairs I had as freebies when I bought my GSA in 2013. Did have a bit of stitching come undone but easily repaired.

Anyone had these cheap gloves long enough to give us any long term feedback?

Gs Pro Gloves

I have recently got a pair of these and unfortunately mine are just a tad too snug for my liking so I'm going to get the next size up. If any one wants pair in Large of the Black/Grey with Blue knuckles ( red GS badge) let me know. I will take what they cost me £17.50 - posted to Uk address. I will post this in for sale section too but thought it may get seen by someone who is looking for a pair in here. First PM will get them. Paypal F & F please.

Cheers

Mick

Attachments

• Gloves.jpg
    Gloves.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 499
Showed mine to my local Motorrad dealer today (unworn and in the bag with labels)

It made their day:blast

I have recently got a pair of these and unfortunately mine are just a tad too snug for my liking so I'm going to get the next size up. If any one wants pair in Large of the Black/Grey with Blue knuckles ( red GS badge) let me know. I will take what they cost me £17.50 - posted to Uk address. I will post this in for sale section too but thought it may get seen by someone who is looking for a pair in here. First PM will get them. Paypal F & F please.

Cheers

Mick
PM sent.

Hi Everybody - Thanks for all the interest but Ottomunch has first PM in to me and they are sold pending the usual.

Hi

My pair arrived today.

They certainly look authentic & well made, complete with CE tag.

Attachments

• IMG_0054@medium.jpg
    IMG_0054@medium.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 658
I watched a TV program and they said most Chinese companies believe it stands for Chinese Export :)

Showed mine to my local Motorrad dealer today (unworn and in the bag with labels)

It made their day:blast

Because they no doubt come from the same factory as the official ones and are being produced on a 'one for them, one for us ' basis using the same materials .

Mine have arrived, but according to the label they are manufactured from Kangaroo Feather!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom