Rev’it Pioneer Outdry boots

yep did try them on really nice, you need to go at least one size bigger and not have wide feet, just my opinion, although I liked them ended up getting Daytona arrow sports gtx as they just seemed better on my plates of meat.

Often considered getting them or even the higher ones. I'm also considering Rev'it Gravel (also with the Outdry membrane)

Harley Davidson Dublin will get them in for you to try with no obligation to buy.

Often considered getting them or even the higher ones. I'm also considering Rev'it Gravel (also with the Outdry membrane)

Harley Davidson Dublin will get them in for you to try with no obligation to buy.

You need to try them keith they come in small, but are lovely boots.

Very interesting... didn’t know that about Harley Dublin, might be worth a shot alright!

Did they seem to have a very stiff sole?

Very interesting... didn’t know that about Harley Dublin, might be worth a shot alright!

Yeah, the girls are fantastic in there. Absolutely no problem ordering in 2 or 3 things to try and absolutely no problem if they don't work out. Stock in a couple of days from ordering. You can get Rev'it it normally 10% cheaper online but for such a small difference I would rather not take the chance with size and also have bricks and mortar to fall back on if you have a problem.

Sent from a U11

I found them just like most bike boots stiff sole, no difference from the Daytonas I bought instead.

I have the higher version, the Rev-it Discovery Outdry boots. Awesome boots. Comfortable whether on or off the bike, protective and waterproof in everything they've had thrown at them - and it can rain a fair bit in Devon! I love them.

I have the higher version, the Rev-it Discovery Outdry boots. Awesome boots. Comfortable whether on or off the bike, protective and waterproof in everything they've had thrown at them - and it can rain a fair bit in Devon! I love them.

Yep it was Sea Dog that put me on to the boots, but I prefered shorter Daytona, still admit I might get a pair later if I see a sale.

If you're looking for a waterproof boot that looks good under jeans then consider these:

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.s...ts/SubProducts/Forma-Adventure-Low-Boots-0009

I got the brown ones and they are excellent both on the bike and for walking around in (sole is nice and flexible). Completely waterproof - didn't let a drop of water in during biblical rain on my recent euro trip. Easy to take on and off with just the two ski-boot type clips to close. Would highly recommend. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom