Anyone fancy a ride UK to Alicante Spain this October

restandplay

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for someone to join me on ride. Ideally from Plymouth to Santander. Approximate cost Ferry including cabin £250. So a cheap weeks riding maybe another £40 for an nights hotel stopover (2X£20)/ Stay in Alicante no cost as I have a house there.

Any one interested?

Derek

Hi Derek, I like the sound of this--what week in October are you thinking?
Steve

Hi Derek, I like the sound of this--what week in October are you thinking?
Steve

Hi Steve

I am flexible about the week as I can go any time. I could go from Portsmouth as I expect that would be easier for you. Let me know what date suits. I ride a Triumph Tiger 800 XCx and do quite a bit of mainland Europe touring.

Thanks

Derek

Hi Steve

I am flexible about the week as I can go any time. I could go from Portsmouth as I expect that would be easier for you. Let me know what date suits. I ride a Triumph Tiger 800 XCx and do quite a bit of mainland Europe touring.

Thanks

Derek

Cheers Derek. Should have put my head into gear before jumping in-- juggling too many things in October so will declare myself out.
Enjoy your trip, sounds great.
Crack on lads...

Quite interested in this, i'm curious to the associated costs of riding from calais to santander ?

Later on in October would be more preferable for me, I would also be happy to meet people out there :)

Tesh

I`m riding round Spain first week in Oct ending up in Alicate / Murcia by around the 8th or so. Heading back to Santander around the tenth.

Back
Top Bottom