Top box sizes

poacher63

Reaction score
Hi all, noob question here, is the vario luggage only available in one size? I'm happy with the panniers but on our old bike (ZZR1200 with full givi luggage) we could fit two full faced helmets in the top box, with this vario stuff I can just squeeze one in. Is there a larger one available?
Thanks, Neil.

Not in Vario depending on the model of your bike, the vario topcase will take a helmet, and the non exhaust side pannier will take another helmet, otherwise you have to look at Givi or SW-motech for massive topcases.

Not in Vario depending on the model of your bike, the vario topcase will take a helmet, and the non exhaust side pannier will take another helmet, otherwise you have to look at Givi or SW-motech for massive topcases.

Thanks, I presume tthat none of the alternatives fit straight onto the top plate, so is it just a case of changing the top plate?

Givi do an aluminium mounting plate or the standard plastic one for the gs/gsa.

I've the outback 58L one, two FF helmets with ease and stuff in lid + sides.

Only downside is the standard gsa panniers lids just catch the bottom, of the top box, when hinged up.
Thanks, I presume tthat none of the alternatives fit straight onto the top plate, so is it just a case of changing the top plate?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom