Rukka sizing

younger06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There ia a good sale on at the moment on FC Moto

What is Rukka size "32" in a jacket ?? Can't find any reference to it on Rukka size charts.........is it a 62 short ??? (what would be the chest size)

For Jackets, add 10. So a 54 is for a 44" chest size.

For Trousers, add 16. So a 50 fits a 34" waist.

The size doesn’t really matter though as when the zips break it will provide a more generous fit. Another bonus is when the material splits it will provide more cooling breeze. Finally you will have. Plenty of time to change body shape whilst you are waiting for the warranty work to be assessed.

The size doesn’t really matter though as when the zips break it will provide a more generous fit. Another bonus is when the material splits it will provide more cooling breeze. Finally you will have. Plenty of time to change body shape whilst you are waiting for the warranty work to be assessed.
Bad experience??

Sent from a U11

Bad experience??

Sent from a U11

I think I’ve probably bored people with my experiences ( plural) with Rukka. The stuff falls apart and they do not honour the warranty. Some people can cite good experiences, but mine is the zips have fallen off, the material has split, the dealer is not responsive and the distributor is not interested.

Rukka head office will direct you back to the distributor. Over priced, fall apart kit with a worthless warranty.

Zips fall off and material splits. Expert report says textile failure and distributor says I’ve had my groin against an abrasive surface.. complete bollox.

I think I’ve probably bored people with my experiences ( plural) with Rukka. The stuff falls apart and they do not honour the warranty. Some people can cite good experiences, but mine is the zips have fallen off, the material has split, the dealer is not responsive and the distributor is not interested.

Rukka head office will direct you back to the distributor. Over priced, fall apart kit with a worthless warranty.

Zips fall off and material splits. Expert report says textile failure and distributor says I’ve had my groin against an abrasive surface.. complete bollox.

Sandpaper undies not go well with Rukka.........:green gri

Sandpaper undies not go well with Rukka.........:green gri

Well the email from the distributor you’d think I worked in Cabaret spark dancer with an angle grinder on my groin. £600 for fall apart trousers.

Dealer says he submitted them to distributor for evaluation, distributor says he’s never seen them but saw a photograph.

High powered textile microscope shows thread failure ( no abrasion on thread therefore weave failure).

Well the email from the distributor you’d think I worked in Cabaret spark dancer with an angle grinder on my groin. £600 for fall apart trousers.

Dealer says he submitted them to distributor for evaluation, distributor says he’s never seen them but saw a photograph.

High powered textile microscope shows thread failure ( no abrasion on thread therefore weave failure).

Well thats how companies lose customers.

Back
Top Bottom