show me your silencer and mini reviews of it , thanks!

Decat header with OEM silencer was louder than the stock manifold/header.

Brother had a Remus system with Hexacone can. The noise was gruff without being offensive. My stacked Akraprovic cans sound great but you do need ear plugs. Baffles solve the noise problem and its always been fine at MOT time. That said even without baffles, at 70mph the front tyre makes more noise than the exhaust.

Decat header with OEM silencer was louder than the stock manifold/header.

Brother had a Remus system with Hexacone can. The noise was gruff without being offensive. My stacked Akraprovic cans sound great but you do need ear plugs. Baffles solve the noise problem and its always been fine at MOT time. That said even without baffles, at 70mph the front tyre makes more noise than the exhaust.

any hyperlinks to the stacked cans?

any hyperlinks to the stacked cans?

orange_r1200gs_lhs.jpg

The Akras will the Adventure side frame pillion rest mounting screws. All solved by - remove the clip-on captive nuts, reverse the screws and use two domed nuts at the pillion footrest end. You then have just enough space and all is well.

I got mine used by the way :eek:
https://www.ridersdiscount.com/akra...stem-round-sssstiti-for-bmw-r1200gsadv-147727

now that looks cool. !

It's bling on a stick but fab if you can find a used system. It's end to end titanium so full price will double the value of the bike. :eek:

The cans are 100mm diameter so you could get a Y piece made and use two "universal" cans. A baffle in one outlet dramatically reduces noise without giving that plugged up effect.

this was a lovely bit of kit on my old GSa, much lighter than standard and quieter with the baffle fitted

had the same Mivv on my old 1150 and was very pleased with it

it's what I'd go for if I were to change the can on the 1200

Back
Top Bottom