LiveWire

Early adopters are usually well off celebs catering to the admen to try and boost sales.

Same as with first names of actors or pop singers.

Watch the rise of baby boys being named ‘Boris’.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

I'm enjoying using my c Evolution Scoot for the daily grind . I tend to nail it everywhere and it lasts 70-80 miles . recharge at home at night in 3 hours . Easy. £45000 is a lot , I thought the Evo was dear but it is 1/3rd the price of the HD . Electric is worth a go but not for everyone

Don't want to be a doom merchant but I suspect the depreciation will be severe if electric cars are anything to go by.....

I wonder if long term it could be a collectable?

Totally agree .

But something like an Alta Redshift SM

A very tidy looking bike but reviews state 30-50 mile range which sucks, plus if pushed it suffers from overheating battery packs which automatically limit the motor torque. I did read elsewhere its only fitted with a 1000 charge battery too.

A very tidy looking bike but reviews state 30-50 mile range which sucks, plus if pushed it suffers from overheating battery packs which automatically limit the motor torque. I did read elsewhere its only fitted with a 1000 charge battery too.

"Heeeyyyyy, what's up guys?" Click.....off you fuck.

Very rude indeeed , off to Sweetlamb again this weekend to learn how to fall off a 690 with dignity.

Very rude indeeed , off to Sweetlamb again this weekend to learn how to fall off a 690 with dignity.

Well have a splendid time and try to bruise nothing more than your dignity.

I was there a few years back and at the end of the day we were left to do a few laps of a course and I thought I was cooking. Right until the point where Dylan Jones came flying past me in the air at about my head height. Ah well.

What they need to do is build a large storage shed at Harleys dealers and have riders all come there for the bikes. problem solved :D

Not sure I’d want to buy one but it looks bloody good fun !!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iyVE2YepQ3U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A well balanced video but it clearly shows there is still a lot of work needs doing on the bikes before they are as usable and practicable as petrol driven types.

Back
Top Bottom