Bridgestone tyres?

The A41's will wear very quickly with spirited riding around lots of corners in comparison to the Conti TKC70. When I switched to the A41 from the TKC70 I initially wasn't a fan of them as I found the sidewall to be a bit stiff and not offering me the feedback I was after, also the profile is different so I was turning in to early. I reckon I did a couple over a 1K kms before I was comfortable with them.

The A41's will wear very quickly with spirited riding around lots of corners in comparison to the Conti TKC70. When I switched to the A41 from the TKC70 I initially wasn't a fan of them as I found the sidewall to be a bit stiff and not offering me the feedback I was after, also the profile is different so I was turning in to early. I reckon I did a couple over a 1K kms before I was comfortable with them.

Hrmm fancy seeing you here mate! I might try the Pirelli Scorpion II after these Roadtec 01 run out

Hrmm fancy seeing you here mate! I might try the Pirelli Scorpion II after these Roadtec 01 run out

Just over 1k on Scorpion II and very happy with these....

In which case I may go to Road-Tech (HD) 01s or Scorpion 2's...thanks for the heads up.

Bugger me, that's next level tyre information. You must be some sort of riding God if you can not only tell that one tyre is better than another (which we might all be able to do in broad terms) but also identify the difference as being a combination or "sidewall a bit stiff" and "profile is different."

Personally I think I'll stick with my initial view: you took a bit of time to get used to new tyres, and the stuff about the sidewall and profile is just self-aggrandising bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom