Put A Value On This For Me Please

2/10 for effort :D

This ^^^

I'm aware I've perhaps not given it a chance yet - it's not the bike, it's biking.

I was excited about returning after a 15 year gap, but turns out I'm not as excited as I expected and have been finding reasons not to ride it - weird :(

Just traded mine in may 2016 15500 miles few extras inc 3 piece luggage got 11600 , another main problem selling private is the warranty you only transfer the remaining left from date of purchase if you by from a dealer you will pay more for the bike
but receive BMW 2 year warranty as standard so selling private you have to take this into account and make the price noticeably cheaper

Seems there is not much appetite for late used bikes, as some would have you believe then
Cheap credit
2 year BMW used warranty
Full service and new tyres etc
Why buy private unless the bike is much cheaper

Seems there is not much appetite for late used bikes, as some would have you believe then
Cheap credit

Exactly, Ktm 1290 SAS now on 0% APR with several dealers and thats before the end of season throw out ;)

Totally agree. Some tossers want 2k plus for a 2002 bike that was less than 5k new with 40k plus miles.:blast

Is it relative when you look at a 1200c and know that new it was 8-9 k and now they are that money second hand it's what the punter will pay

This ^^^

I'm aware I've perhaps not given it a chance yet - it's not the bike, it's biking.

I was excited about returning after a 15 year gap, but turns out I'm not as excited as I expected and have been finding reasons not to ride it - weird :(

Come out riding with me and my mates.

You live local to me, happy to meet up and see if you want to carry on.

Just PM me if interested as us lot get up to all sorts.

Steve

PM Sent... saddle up man, were going out :D

Back
Top Bottom