BMW GS Dry Gloves

I have a pair of their 2 in 1 gloves, and I bought the size below what felt comfy. I panicked for a bit as they made my fingers numb the first time, but they have stretched a whole size now. The previous pair I bought the comfy ones, this was bad as they stretched and ended up being a size too big !

GS Dry stretch a little but mine haven't gone up more than 1/2 size at most in last two years of use.

I used to have a pair of GS Dry gloves in my usual size and ended up selling them as they were too tight.

GS Dry stretch a little but mine haven't gone up more than 1/2 size at most in last two years of use.

+1 exactly like mine, however the 2 in 1 gloves I got 1 size up and they are quite loose fitting in the thin part, which is OK and perfect in the winter side, but they do bump that bloody wonder wheel and feel bulky, but on the whole nice gloves.

+1 exactly like mine, however the 2 in 1 gloves I got 1 size up and they are quite loose fitting in the thin part, which is OK and perfect in the winter side, but they do bump that bloody wonder wheel and feel bulky, but on the whole nice gloves.

but are they waterproof? Mine didn't keep my hands dry on a 5 hour ride through heavy rain, whereas Pro Summer and Atlantis gloves have been fine. Dealer has replaced them but I haven't had a chance to do a re-test yet.

but are they waterproof? Mine didn't keep my hands dry on a 5 hour ride through heavy rain, whereas Pro Summer and Atlantis gloves have been fine. Dealer has replaced them but I haven't had a chance to do a re-test yet.

I cannot confirm that yet mate, only got the 2 in 1 gloves in June and have not even hit any heavy rain yet, dry as a bone over here, and still dry, maybe in a month or so I could say, but hope not otherwise back they go.

I have the Dry gloves and have found if your hands are only damp they stick to the lining with the feeling they'll tear it out, if your not careful when your removing them....Maybe I'm unlucky and got a bad pair but....Wouldn't buy them again :blast

Back
Top Bottom