Please Miss, what’s the best kit?

Wapping

Reaction score
Here’s a tidy summary of RiDE magazine’s ‘Best kit’ over the last four years. Is it perfect? No, of course it’s not. Have they missed out your favourite? Almost inevitably. Will it help many bods? Probably, yes.

68cc5189eb8fc320655b68aa81d4fb21.png

bdf4a5fe7cc1fd2f5b2e1cd23ab18a86.png

That's insanely out of date, i'd say at least 50% of that is discontinued.

Also, please bear in mind those items are the ones they've reviews or been given for free for testing. We've given them some products to test in the past if we'd like it reviewing, it definitely works.. but they 100% don't have the "best of" items on the list, as they've only got on ther what they've been given.

That's insanely out of date, i'd say at least 50% of that is discontinued.

Also, please bear in mind those items are the ones they've reviews or been given for free for testing. We've given them some products to test in the past if we'd like it reviewing, it definitely works.. but they 100% don't have the "best of" items on the list, as they've only got on ther what they've been given.

Here’s a tidy summary of RiDE magazine’s ‘Best kit’ over the last FOUR years. Is it perfect? No, of course it’s not. Have they missed out your favourite? Almost inevitably. Will it help many bods? Probably, yes.
The article says the same in its introduction.

Tell you what mate, give us your top 10 favourites for each category and be sure to keep it up to date on a regular basis * thereafter. There’s frequent requests from the hardened Adventure (with a capital A) bikers on this site for the best (often seasonal) gloves, underpants and soft bags, you can become the go-to source.

:beerjug:

* Quartely will do as a start but let’s aim to work up to monthly by 2020, as a KPI

The article says the same in its introduction.

Tell you what mate, give us your top 10 favourites for each category and be sure to keep it up to date on a regular basis * thereafter. There’s frequent requests from the hardened Adventure (with a capital A) bikers on this site for the best (often seasonal) gloves, underpants and soft bags, you can become the go-to source.

:beerjug:

* Quartely will do as a start but let’s aim to work up to monthly by 2020, as a KPI

Nice idea, I'll get a page built on our website, but I'll wait until we've seen the new 2019 products which will be in the next 2 months or so, as it'll be out of date almost immediately if we do it now :) It is noted though ;)

Kind Regards
Jamie

with the requirement for CE marking coming into force next year, I would expect a reduction in the range of clothing being offered in 2020. I suspect we will see the lifetime cycles extending for a lot of clothing.

Back
Top Bottom