Coolcovers.co.uk

Oh well, when unsure just follow the crowd.
Ordered and awaited, probably come after the Indian Summer that's due in a fortnight.
:augie

Waiting.........

I can confirm, you do get cool air on the arse, as for comfort, only riding local seems OK, longer rides when I finish some work on the house, used my credits up.

Waiting.........

Doh!
Unable to manage mail order at my age - shocking!
Re-ordered, eta sometime in the future.

I ordered a set from China that arrived last week. They look identical to the ones sold here for £65. It’s been cold on my early morning commute and I’m amazed how much air flows under your arse. I’m planning on keeping it fitted over the winter to see if it allows my goretex trousers to breath better thus stopping the wet bum feeling you get when it’s pissing down.

Doh!
Unable to manage mail order at my age - shocking!
Re-ordered, eta sometime in the future.

Despatch note received, looking out in the next week or two..........

I ordered a set from China that arrived last week. They look identical to the ones sold here for £65. It’s been cold on my early morning commute and I’m amazed how much air flows under your arse. I’m planning on keeping it fitted over the winter to see if it allows my goretex trousers to breath better thus stopping the wet bum feeling you get when it’s pissing down.

Mine just arrived from China too. Thought I'd have to wait for the fine weather but I like your idea of them saving a wet arse in the colder months. Time to experiment! :thumb2

Mine arrived in a week, from Singapore. (the Aliexpress ones).

They look good quality, and fitted on the seats OK. Can't test them as I'm not allowed on the bike until December.

Anyone managed to find pone of these that would fit the Rallye seat? Or is it a case of hoping I can fettle one to fit? Thanks

Anyone managed to find pone of these that would fit the Rallye seat? Or is it a case of hoping I can fettle one to fit? Thanks
I have a Cool covers one unused still in bag sold bike unfortunately not Chinese £50 Del if any good

I have a Chinese copy labelled as XXL which fitted my Rallye seat, I didn't get on with it so will be offering it for sale soon, I've just noticed you're not a subscriber so cannot pm me and you won't see the for sale ad either.

Can't test them as I'm not allowed on the bike until December.

Go see your mum and tell her your mates are relying on you to test the seat cover - she might let you out sooner. 😂

(I'm guessing it's medical really so forgive the joke and get well soon) 👍

Back
Top Bottom