Coolcovers.co.uk

I went through some very tight roads today and didn’t have much of an issue with them being slippery. Temps tomorrow will range from 5 to 34c...I’m in our ski fields during summer but it can still get cold in the mornings on the mountains. Will see how they go tomorrow, big 886klms day with about 350klms of corners :)

Actually slippery was a bit of an over statement, I actually meant more free movement than on original seat, so for the price it is a mega bonus.

Been looking / considering one of these for a while. On the strength of the comments on this thread, have ordered one from Aliexpress too. Thanks guys....

This is excellent news. Tossers will be even easier to spot out and about .

Dead sheep on seat in winter and ridiculous looking mesh crap in summer. Don’t forget to wave

Arrived today. First impressions appear to be the same as the cool covers version.

Look forward to using them in the warmer weather

I have an Sit & Fly cover that is surplus to requirements if anyone wants it, brand new and used briefly just once :nenau
Forgot to add it's for a single bench seat like the Rallye seat.

IMG_1876-L.jpg

IMG_1877-L.jpg

Another alternative using the same type of plastic mesh is from Ebay . It is cheap at £3.65 including P&P.
I ordered one thinking I had nothing to loose and received it this week, I have fitted it to my 1250gs front seat and really pleased with the result. Did a 100 mile trip and it is more comfortable and allows you to slide about on the seat to relieve pressure points.
It is simple to fit and although the one I ordered is far too long it doesn't matter because the extra just folds under the front and back of the seat. I have also now received the other version I ordered at the same time (The one from Aliexpress for £20 ish), that one is made specifically to fit the 1200\1250 but I prefer the £3.65 one I already have fitted because the springy mesh is only on the top part of the seat, the bits down the side are single layer mesh. I think it looks better and also in some ways it's better without the springy mesh down the sides because it's not needed there --you don't sit on the sides !.
Here's the link -- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breathab...d-Scooter-Seat-Covers-Summer-UK-/283386125909 - (or search for "Breathable Mesh Non-Slip Motorcycle Moped Scooter Seat Covers Summer UK")
I ordered the Large one -75 x 50cm to get the correct width for the seat.
I'd post a photo of it fitted if I could work out how to do it :)

I just received mine form AliExpress. Took five minutes to fit and look like they may be of some benefit on trips to hotter climes, but IMO they don't exactly enhance the looks of the bike, and look a little downmarket!

Anyone has a link on aliexpres to fit KTM 1290 SA S Seats? I have a two piece set that I purchased for my GSA, but sadly bike been sold now and these covers are to small for KTM seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an Sit & Fly cover that is surplus to requirements if anyone wants it, brand new and used briefly just once :nenau
Forgot to add it's for a single bench seat like the Rallye seat.

IMG_1876-L.jpg

IMG_1877-L.jpg

I’ll give that a go Steve in the hope it’ll fit the Katoom.
Let me know what I owe you.
Cheers
Richard

I’ll give that a go Steve in the hope it’ll fit the Katoom.
Let me know what I owe you.
Cheers
Richard

Which Katoom, and what type of seat? I’ve got GSA sized ones and they are to small for 1290 SAS 2 piece seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased from Cool Covers as I support the Uk supplier , I spent 17000 g on a bike so for me saving a few quid is not the point , I don't support the cheap imports , reap what you sow...

This is excellent news. Tossers will be even easier to spot out and about .

Dead sheep on seat in winter and ridiculous looking mesh crap in summer. Don’t forget to wave

Just seen this absolute magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I purchased from Cool Covers as I support the Uk supplier , I spent 17000 g on a bike so for me saving a few quid is not the point , I don't support the cheap imports , reap what you sow...

But that goes against the UKGSER grain !!

Spend nearly 20k on a bike but buy a sweaty second hand helmet to use on it !!

Back
Top Bottom