Coolcovers.co.uk

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anybody got a discount code? Seem allot of money to spend on a product that I may or may not get on with.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody got a discount code? Seem allot of money to spend on a product that I may or may not get on with.

Cheers

Not the answer your looking for, I bought one from Garmisch-Partenkirchen show in July, they work.!
When the colder weather came I removed it as the extra airflow under ass soon chills said areas.. its ready to go on when the warmer weather arrives next year.. I think it was front seat only on my Rallye at approx £65 so same price in Uk

Ahh, there lies the problem.....
I am away to sunny Tuscany and thought that while riding to and from Italy, it might (definitely will) rain, and in turn cover will keep my backside dry. Not only that but there are reports of better support for ones backside, preventing pressure sores.
These were the reasons why I wanted one. Sore arse is my main reason.

I am away to sunny Tuscany and thought that while riding to and from Italy, it might (definitely will) rain, and in turn cover will keep my backside dry. Not only that but there are reports of better support for ones backside, preventing pressure sores.

Ride all the way there and back whilst standing up??
Go on, you know you want to!
And if it doesn`t work out then I will make you an offer.
Can`t say fairer than that!

Ride all the way there and back whilst standing up??
Go on, you know you want to!
And if it doesn`t work out then I will make you an offer.
Can`t say fairer than that!

Lol.....

erm.... no, I ain’t riding a 1000 miles standing up....

Yep, it works to help keep ass dry, also helps on pressure points. The clever interlaced design is really quite clever.

Worth the £65 in my opinion, can easily take it off & refit it, I took mine off the reuse it next summer.

I bought one at Overland and like it. My mate bought one too and doesn't like it. Says it's like sitting on sandpaper!!!

I find my more comfy, they are springy not just a net. And I can feel the airflow.
I'll find out about rain today :blast

Question. Does the cover raise you off the seat by a substantial amount?. I am just flat footed with a low seat and would like to improve the pressure point problem. I do not want to raise my bum height to much and make stability when stationary a problem.

For the most part the reviews of this product are positive. My one question is this - has anyone tried to make a homemade version using the likes of the antislip material you can buy in Lidl/Aldi? Think I'll give it a shot to see how it goes, only problem is the next time it's warm in Ireland will probably be next June! :rolleyes:

Question. Does the cover raise you off the seat by a substantial amount?. I am just flat footed with a low seat and would like to improve the pressure point problem. I do not want to raise my bum height to much and make stability when stationary a problem.

Not really noticable . My daughter is a bit short in the leg and had one on her Rallye.Rode from here to the Black Forest , then all round Czeck.Great in the heat and rain but when the temp drops you need to take it off and stow in top box !

Good product

I bought one for a for a month of touring/jaunt to Spain and back during August worked a treat and as others have said if it gets a bit to cool down below take it of and stow it away until needed again. Worth every penny IMHO:thumb2

Buy covers for my scooter seat in Vietnam made from exactly the same material, cost about five USD :D

edit: here ya go

Would probably fit as is... if not just cut down to size and reuse the elastic provided!

I bought one for a for a month of touring/jaunt to Spain and back during August worked a treat and as others have said if it gets a bit to cool down below take it of and stow it away until needed again. Worth every penny IMHO:thumb2

+1 for that , great product

Buy covers for my scooter seat in Vietnam made from exactly the same material, cost about five USD :D

edit: here ya go

Would probably fit as is... if not just cut down to size and reuse the elastic provided!

Nice one. That’s £64 saved. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom