Up and Back risers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these exact ones on my GSA and they were worth twice the money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

here you go... arrived in 8 days also... I did replace two of the screws for slightly longer ones so they were maxed out... but I'm sure they would be fine as is.... As I say, I run a machine shop as part of my job... and was very impressed at the quality for the price... we'd not set the machine up for that! LOL

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Handleba...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

beaver is spot on, change them bolts out for stronger Hexhead bolts, the wunderlich originals came with bolts like that originally, they have now changed the bolts to these in picture below.

Thanks Beaver just ordered one

two would work better ;)

But TBH, I was not expecting much from up 1" and back 1" (or what ever they move the bars).. but it's transformed the bike for me!.. I had 'practiced' moving my hands a couple of times on long runs to see if it helped (obviously not)... but now I have them.. no more leg top pain, no more back pain... and I can't actualy tell they are fitted??.. will worth it IMO...

Cheers for this smogbob, I’ve been looking at getting some, no issues with cables etc?

Thanks Beaver... just ordered a set. Worth a try for that price. Hopefully no more tingly fingers and pain in the shoulders :D

No issues with cables you just have to cut a cable tie and move the cables on the right side a little, as in picture below.

Thanks for that! My main hope is that it’ll be better for standing when off road as I’m 6ft 4in I find them a tad low

Thanks for that! My main hope is that it’ll be better for standing when off road as I’m 6ft 4in I find them a tad low

I am 6ft 2 and now find them a lot more comfortable, when standing up to just stretch the legs, not sure how they will be offroad, as my offroad is a few stoney roads, and gravel tracks, no madness.

here you go... arrived in 8 days also... I did replace two of the screws for slightly longer ones so they were maxed out... but I'm sure they would be fine as is.... As I say, I run a machine shop as part of my job... and was very impressed at the quality for the price... we'd not set the machine up for that! LOL

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Handleba...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Will post worldwide from China, but will not post to Scottish Highlands!!!

Post em to my address if they will, I can post em to u

Thanks for the offer Phil, I'm not in the market at the moment, I just thought it was somewhat ironic, they will post world wide from China but not Scotland!!

beaver is spot on, change them bolts out for stronger Hexhead bolts, the wunderlich originals came with bolts like that originally, they have now changed the bolts to these in picture below.

Please could you send me the details of the contact you obtained the bolts from as I seem to be going round the houses at Wunderlich. Same problem with my bolts. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom