2003 Bumble Bee

Buzz Lightyear

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm glad to be back having purchased a 39,000 mile 2003 R1150GSA Bumble Bee edition with a list of nice extras. I'd been looking for a while and made a 400 mile round trip to buy and collect this one last Tuesday.
Having had the R1200GSA LC model, I was blown away with how brilliant the 1150 is ride, full of character, surefooted and quick enough, This one has Touratech front and rear suspension that easily rivals the R1200GSA LC's ESA
It's not perfect and there are things needed to bring it up to scratch, the first being to find someone in the home counties that can carry out a full service at a reasonable cost. If you can recommend anyone please let me know. The previous owner had changed the oil and filter but with the low use it's had over the last few years it definitely needs a proper service. as it is getting harder to start each morning ( I couldn't resist putting on 500 miles since I collected it).
When I get a chance to clean it up I'll post a few pics for you to let me know what you think. :thumb2
Cheers everyone, :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom