PCP Deposit Contribution or Dealer DISCOUNT

snaponphil

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There seems to be some amazing deals around at the moment from your Bmw dealer, either deposit contribution or discount.
Just a heads up, Worth looking .!

Do you think they will go in at the gaurenteed minimum future value or trade ins? My GSA hits 2 years in Nov and now they're offering 3 year free servicing and 3 year warranty it's tempting. Wouldn't mind the new digital dash either.
trade ins will be lower....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Do you think they will go in at the gaurenteed minimum future value or trade ins? My GSA hits 2 years in Nov and now they're offering 3 year free servicing and 3 year warranty it's tempting. Wouldn't mind the new digital dash either.

Its an interesting thought...

My bike is 5 years old next week with £23k miles.

Rough figures

A replacement with the tft dash is £16500
Part X value is £7k
Balance £9500
Divide this over 5 years to be in the exact same place is £158 per month. (admittedly you have 3 years servicing and warranty which is worth approximately £2200)
So the monthly figure drops to approximately £120 per month! over 60 months.

You could alter the figures to suit your own situation. Also bear in mind that I will have to continue to service my existing bike and pay for any repairs as long as I own it so the monthly figure of £120 is less when you consider total cost of ownership in the same period. Consider also that if a new bike is purchased that will be worth more in 5 years time so again the total cost of ownership of a new bike is actually lower than the monthly figure arrived at.

Or i could just be spouting B*llocks as usual

I would suggest pop into dealer as every deal will be different, & they’re running low of the 1200 current models
It won’t hurt to ask

Popped into Marshall’s in Grimsby & they’ve got a few discounted Gs Rallye & GSA & they offered good trade in to the guy ahead of me in the showroom. (He told me the deal they offered)

Got A great deal on a Rallye TE recently - good discount and great Trade in....

But, I’m led to believe stock is running low on Rallye’s - get in quick.

My recent experience wasn’t too good, great discount on a new bike cancelled out by crap offer on trade in.

My recent experience wasn’t too good, great discount on a new bike cancelled out by crap offer on trade in.

I was lucky to have a bike they seemed to want - they had sold it by the time my 600 mile service was due.

Anyone willing to say what their offers are?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom