Crash bar bags - What do you keep in yours?

DeanoBeano

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just looking at getting some bags for my crash bars on my F800GS. I don't really want to go for anything too expensive such as the Kriega so just looking at the Alpkit dry bags (5 litre). What do you keep in yours?

On my off-road Africa Twin I carry...

- Airman Compressor, tyre puncture repair, 90 degree valve adapter (as garage air hoses dont fit)

- Tyre innertubes, tyre irons, valve remover, tyre fitment levers, collapsable stick jack

- Tow Strap, tools, cable ties, gaffa tape, superglue, goggles, waterproof trousers, flat sheet, spare fleece jacket, latex gloves

- 20,000mha Battery jump starter (high amp), lightweight gloves,

Probably way more than I need, but gives you an idea

On my on-road GSA

- Airman compressor, tyre puncture repair kit, 90 degree valve adapter, RAC Recovery Card

- Spare waterproof oversuit, spare waterproof jacket, bike cover.

On my Hexhead GSA.......nothing solid, just waterproofs, so they are easy to hand.

Sent from a U11

Cuddly toy....good game, lots of fun, let's have a look at the ol' scoreboard

All gloves in the left one (waterproof, two summer pairs, one fingerless pair) and in the right waterproof lightweight overtrousers, neck tubes, bar cloths, heavy duty bungies, tyraps, etc.

1200GSA i normally ram mine with food - snacks etc , because god forbid if ever my bike went over you just end up with a pile of broken food and less damage to the bike - all the tools go in the GS Motion box fitted behind the number plate

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Andres

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Andres

Is that daily.............:hippy

A Starbucks Loyalty card in one and a backup Costa card in the other

Andres

No pound of Butter then? :D

Ahhh...blotter acid. Those were the days.

I remember sitting around with some friends at Glastonbury saying “Can you feel anything yet?” “No, can you?”

Lipstick, tampons and a spare pair of knickers. And a marmalade sandwich.

Andres

Excellent. And remember a radio.

Attachments

• hunter-s-thompson-quotes-life-1.jpg
    hunter-s-thompson-quotes-life-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 103

Back
Top Bottom